Lesson Plans for Elementary School Students
Full Length Lesson Plans from an Elementary School Teacher
Reading Lesson Plan: Making the Alphabet
- Learn the alphabet, TO MASTERY, without having to sing the Alphabet Song
- plasticene for each student
- print out of upper case alphabet and lower case alphabet for each student
- Teacher shows student how to roll plasticene to snakelike shape, and make capital letters (upper case alphabet), forwards, then backwards.
- Students are asked what’s before G? What’s after G? Student needs to know, without reciting Alphabet Song to remember.
- Alphabet is placed z to a order. Recite until order known.